anaerobic Glovebox fitted with the unique internal HEPA filtration system. It provides excellent conditions for the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. With an internal volume of 250 litres, this workstation can accommodate a variety of laboratory equipment, eg cell sorters, colony pickers, high throughput bio-reactors, microscopes and spiral platers
- Anaerobic Glovebox
- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (takes only 60 seconds).
- Fitted with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning, easy replacement of the HEPA filter, and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems – reduces the need for additional bench space.
- A colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- تعریف کاربر
- ذخیره سازی تنظیمات هر کاربر
- اعلام عمر لوازم مصرفی